Associate Manager, Finance
The Associate Manager provides critical financial analysis to assist in the decision making process for a variety of important Catalog stakeholders, such as Home Entertainment senior management and territory Finance/Accounting teams. The individual will be an integral partner to the Sales and Marketing teams to help drive profitability of the Catalog business and its major promotions/releases. The Manager will oversee the worldwide digital and physical Catalog businesses.
- Responsible for preparing and completing monthly and quarterly forecasts as well as the annual budget for worldwide physical and digital Catalog product.
- Analyze key metrics of the Catalog business and provide monthly variance explanations of performance projections against budget and forecasts.
- Provide guidance to Accounting for monthly accruals and evaluate monthly actuals for re-forecasting.
- Present financial results and key insights to Brand Marketing and the Executive Team in monthly Catalog meetings.
- Prepare quarterly ultimates, review with internal senior management, and publish ultimates to all stakeholders, including Financial Reporting.
- Continually enhance reports and analysis to improve decision making for Finance and Marketing.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and prepare ad-hoc reports for senior management and marketing.
- 3-5 years of relevant and progressive experience.
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree specializing in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration.
- Excellent finance, analytical and forecasting skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and financial modeling.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase required.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Able to handle multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Ability to work comfortably with cross-functional teams within the company.
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills.
- Prior home video, consumer products or packaged goods experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.