Manager, Marketing Finance
Overview and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages Marketing/Distribution budgets worldwide
- Manages processes and procedures worldwide
- Manages Territories Budgets/Processes/Procedures
- Manage quarterly/month end processes and due dates
- Supervises and mentors an Analyst and Senior Analyst
- Cash Forecasting (monthly/quarterly)
- Oversee/Review journals and account reconciliations
- Manage vendor contract terms
- Overhead review and reporting
- 5+ years of experience in a finance role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, or related field
- Expert-level Excel modeling and PowerPoint “deck-writing” skills
- Familiarity with corporate accounting systems (SAP, Hyperion) is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and a familiarity with financial concepts required.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, attention to detail and experience managing staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary to effectively communicate with all levels of Company personnel and outside parties.
At Viacom, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Viacom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.