This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
16 Oct 2018
Manager, Marketing Finance
The Manager, Marketing Finance is responsible for overseeing Marketing/Distribution budgets and Cash forecasting within Paramount Pictures International Theatrical Marketing Division, reporting to the Vice President, Finance. This position directly supports Worldwide Theatrical Marketing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages Marketing/Distribution budgets worldwide
- Manages processes and procedures worldwide
- Manages Territories Budgets/Processes/Procedures
- Manage quarterly/month end processes and due dates
- Supervises and mentors an Analyst and Senior Analyst
- Cash Forecasting (monthly/quarterly)
- Oversee/Review journals and account reconciliations
- Manage vendor contract terms
- Overhead review and reporting
- 5+ years of experience in a finance role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, or related field
- Expert-level Excel modeling and PowerPoint “deck-writing” skills
- Familiarity with corporate accounting systems (SAP, Hyperion) is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and a familiarity with financial concepts required.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, attention to detail and experience managing staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary to effectively communicate with all levels of Company personnel and outside parties.